Commencement Ceremony Details
All-University Commencement: May 19, 2017, Brookings Quadrangle at 8:30 a.m.
- For more informtion about the All-University Commencement please visit http://commencement.wustl.edu/ceremonies/may-commencement/
- The All-university ceremony will be streamed live at commencement.wustl.edu.
PACS Recognition Ceremony and Diploma Distribution will take place at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017 in the Connor Auditorium, Farrell Learning and Teaching Center.
Graduates receive individual recognition at this ceremony. Their names will be called as they walk across stage and he or she will get their diploma, photo taken with their respective Program Director, and their hooding photo with Dr. William Clark, Program Director.
- Help celebrate the Class of 2017 by sharing your tweets, photos, and videos using the university’s official commencement hashtag: #WashU17
- The ceremony should conclude about 2:00 p.m.
- Reception immediately following
- Questions regarding the PACS Recognition Ceremony can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking on Danforth and Medical School Campuses
Parking will be very limited on the Danforth and Medical School campuses during the Commencement Ceremonies; please take this into consideration when you are making your plans for the day. You may wish to take MetroLink if you are able to. Below is some information related to parking on both the Danforth and Medical School campuses.
- Danforth Campus Parking Information
- Medical School Parking: Unfortunately, parking is very limited on the Medical School campus. The only spaces that may be available is parking in the garages. The Metro and Clayton Garages charge approximately $2/hr and BJC is 2/hr.
- Disabled Accessibility Parking: The university provides designated parking areas for those who are mobility-impaired across campus. However, because of the tremendous demand on university Parking Services’ resources, neither the university nor PACS can meet individual requests from those with special parking needs. One option for families wishing to attend the PACS ceremony is to drop off guests with special needs in front of the Farrell Learning and Teaching Center.
- Danforth Campus: Accessibility and Accessible Parking
Severe Weather Plan
Updates on the severe weather plan will be posted on the university’s website by 7 a.m. on the morning of Commencement.
Sign Language and CART Services
An American Sign Language interpreter and CART captioning services will be present during the PACS Recognition ceremony.