Greta Bohnenkamp, MS
Lecturer in Audiology and Communication Sciences
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aural Rehabilitation, Clinical Audiology
Master of Science in Deaf Education (MSDE)
PACS 543: Survey of Speech and Language Disorders
PACS 544: Clinical Observation and Methods in Speech-Language Pathology
- Physical Address: Central Institute for the Deaf (CID), 818 S Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
- Mailing Address: St. Louis, MO
- BS (Communication Sciences and Disorders): Saint Louis University (2003)
- MS (Speech-Language Pathology): Vanderbilt University (2005)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
Moeller, M. P., Hoover, B., Putman, C., Arbataitis, K., Bohnenkamp, G., Peterson, B., Wood, S., Lewis, D., Pittman, A., Stelmachowicz, P. (2007a). Vocalizations of infants with hearing loss compared with infants with normal hearing: Part I – phonetic development. Ear and Hearing, 28, 605-627.
Moeller, M.P., Hoover, B., Putman, C., Arbataitis, K, Bohnenkamp, G., Peterson, B., Lewis, D., Estee, S., Pittman, A., Stelmachowicz, P. (2007b). Vocalizations of infants with hearing loss compared with infants with normal hearing: Part II – transition to words. Ear and Hearing, 28, 628-642.