Kay Park, AuD
Lecturer in Audiology and Communication Sciences
- Owner and Audiologist, Newborn Hearing Services, LLC
- BA (Speech and Hearing Sciences): Michigan State University (1978)
- MSSH (Audiology): Washington University in St. Louis (1980)
- AuD (Doctor of Audiology): A.T. Still University (2007)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)
Pediatric audiology, infant hearing screening
Bohne B, Rabbitt K, Holes in the Reticular Lamina After Noise Exposure: Implication for Survival of the Organ of Corti. Hearing Research, 1983: 11: 41-53.
Park K, The Utility of Acoustic Reflex Thresholds and Other Conventional Audiologic Tests for Monitoring Cisplatin Ototoxicity in the Pediatric Population. Ear and Hearing, 1996: 17: 107-115.
PACS 468: Pediatric Audiology