Individuals interested in applying must do so online here. Applications open September 1st of each year.
All application materials must be received by the following dates:
- MSDE Early Consideration (Optional) – A limited number of admission offers will be made following this deadline: December 15
- PhD program: January 15
- AuD and MSDE programs: February 15
Late applications will only be considered for placement on a wait list and/or if there is a space in the program.
The following items are required and must be received by the stated application deadline.
- Completed application, including personal statement
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $60 ($80 for international applicants)
- Official transcripts from all college/university coursework mailed to the address below (all international applicants must submit an official evaluation of transcripts from a credentialing agency – see FAQ page for more information) – OR – unofficial transcripts must be uploaded in the online application system
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official scores from the GRE, submitted to Institution Code 6929 (Washington University), Department Code 0602 (Audiology)
- A campus visit or phone interview is strongly encouraged prior to the application deadline and can be arranged by contacting the PACS office
- Official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all international applicants whose native language is not English
Any application materials sent by mail should be sent to the address below:Washington University School of Medicine Program in Audiology and Communication Sciences 660 S. Euclid Ave., Campus Box 8042 St. Louis, MO 63110