- Bias Report and Support System
- Campus Safety
- Disability Resources
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Food Security
We recognize that food security is critical to student well-being and success, and Washington University is committed to supporting students during their time with us. For students experiencing food insecurity, there are resources in place that can offer support.
- Bear Bites, an on-campus (Danforth Campus) food pantry, is available to all students. More information coming soon for the 2021-22 Academic Year.
- The Office of Student Financial Planning may be able to assist with financial resources and support referrals.
- The St. Louis Area Resource Directory has information on community resources.
- If additional resources or supports are needed, please reach out to Beth Elliott in the PACS Office for assistance.
- Mental Health
Student Health Counseling offers confidential support services for students that include mental health counseling, crisis response services, workshops, and more.
- Office of the Registrar
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention (RSVP)
If you have experienced relationship or sexual violence, sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking, you are not alone. Student Health Services offers confidential personal assistance and resources for School of Medicine students.
- Student Financial Planning
- Student Health Services
- SAFE: Supporting a Fair Environment
Washington University School of Medicine strongly encourages learners and other community members to immediately report their concerns regarding learner mistreatment or other unprofessional behavior in the learning and working environment via the SAFE Reporting website, without fear of retaliation. The university will strive to protect the confidentiality of persons reporting mistreatment and the individuals involved. Learners may submit a report anonymously if they prefer; however, the university may be limited in its ability to respond and take action on anonymous reports.
- The Career Center
- The Speaking Studio
- The Writing Center
- 2FA Info
- Becker Medical Library
- Compliance and Policies
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Financial Aid
- Human Research Participants Office (HRPO)
- Human Resources
- IT How To
- Office 365 Email
- Preferred Name
- Proxy Info
- Transportation Services
- WashU Directory
- WashU IT Support
- WashU Libraries