Student Resources and Needs

Disability Accommodations

Students admitted and enrolled in PACS who are seeking disability-related accommodations initiate the process through the School of Medicine and are encouraged to contact us as soon as possible upon admission or after diagnosis.  Eligibility for accommodations is determined on an individual basis supported by appropriate documentation, which may need to be renewed periodically. If you’d like to request accommodations, please contact Beth Elliott, Director of Finance and Student/Academic Affairs, at or 314-747-0102 to obtain the instructions and form needed to begin the process.

Food Security

We recognize that food security is critical to student well-being and success, and Washington University is committed to supporting students during their time with us. For students experiencing food insecurity, there are resources in place that can offer support.

Student Health Counseling offers confidential support services for students that include mental health counseling, crisis response services, workshops, and more

If  you have experienced relationship or sexual violence, sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking, you are not alone. The RSVP Center offers confidential personal assistance to students. 

Report a professionalism accolade or concern.